Our today's innovations become tomorrow's standard and we constantly search for the better alternatives and superior solutions in order to improve the quality and safety.
Product design may be changed due to the constant updating and improvement of our products.
Our modular system ensures a number of varieties and enables us to fulfill the specific customer's needs and wishes when designing the playground equipment.
Lars Laj Playgrounds have a total quality approach:
- Our experienced design team has a complete knowledge of all current safety regulations in particular the norms EN 1176 and EN 1177.
- Products and designs are tested, controlled and certified yearly by the German TÜV organisation according to the acknowledged European norm EN 1176.
- When the products are manufactured, they are carefully controlled before they will be delivered to our clients.
- Lars Laj adheres to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards and ISO 14001:2015 environmental management standards.
The use of top quality materials combined with first class production methods results in the great durability and safety of our playgrounds:
- All wooden elements are planed and rounded at the edges and all the screws and bolts are either countersunk or plastic cap covered.
- Our plastic parts used as uprights cover and used in our climbing nets are designed to last for years. Combined with our use of steel-enforced rope, it helps safeguarding against vandalism and exceptional hard use. Climbing wall is made in 18 mm waterproof plywood thin layered with a strong and weather resistant laminated surface.
- Our patented "closed edges" use of "colorcoat" sheets in our panels, ensure unparalleled colour preservation and durability. The sheets have minimum 20 year lifespan and keep the playground colourful and inviting in its whole lifetime. Furthermore it requires absolutely no treatment or service.
- The plastic tube is extremely strong and almost unbreakable with a 630 mm diameter and wall thickness 12 mm.
- Our climbing stones are made of rubber in order to protect the children in case they accidentally could slip.