20 years:Functional strength of:
- Steel components,
- High density polyethylene HDPE and HPL elements.
- Against failure due to material or production defects for all galvanized and other non-coated steel/ metal parts and solid plastic panels.
- For the functional strength of the wooden parts preserved by oil impregnation on regular basis, depending on local weather conditions.
5 years:Against failure due to material or production defects on springs, painted metal parts, ball bearing assemblies, rope and climbing net constructions, hot-galvanized chain components and plastic parts.
Against failure due to material or production defects on surfaced plywood boards, wood surface treatment, fiber composite slides, moving parts malfunctions, steel cables, sport nets, as well as the galvanized & powder paint coatings.
The warranty does not apply:
- If the product has not been installed according to provided installation instruction.
- If the product has been exposed to a vandalism, misuse or intensive strain.
- If the product has been exposed to environmental conditions not foreseen by Lars Laj.
- To natural wear & tear occurring with normal use, as well as loosening or unscrewing nuts & bolts.
- To surface corrosion on metal parts & paint peel-off, discolored surfaces and other cosmetic issues.
- To cosmetic wood deformation, splintering and resin leaks, or other defects arising during transportation, assembly, disassembly and improper storage.
- To protective plastic hose used on chain and rubber tires.
- If the client fails to perform inspections and maintenance procedures according to the Inspection Manual and Product’s maintenance instruction.
- If the client fails to report Lars Laj or an authorized agent of the defect within 2 months from such discovery or when it should have been discovered.
Any warranty claim shall be reported to LARS LAJ with a full description of the damage and picture documentation. The client will be asked to present the purchase proof (e.g. invoice) or the original warranty certificate from LARS LAJ. In addition, the customer, upon request, might be asked to provide copy of documents proving the inspection and maintenance performance.
Download: GENERAL WARRANTY OF LARS LAJ